Private Current Account.
Get in touch.
A premium account,
to accelerate your banking experience.
Your Private Current Account has all the premium features you’d expect, brought together by your personal private banking contact.
Enjoy enhanced savings rates, preferential overdraft facilities, and simple access to your accounts through online or phone banking – but the core of our service is the relationship with your private banker.
Your dedicated Private Banker works on your behalf to tailor your banking experience, unlock access to preferential benefits, and create personal introductions to help meet the needs of you, your family, and your business.
Private Current Account:
- Premium Debit Card and preferential overdraft
- Withdraw up to £1,500 daily from cash machines*
- Fee-free local currency withdrawals from Santander branded cash machines†
- Free international transfers to a Santander bank account
- Access to 12,000 branches in 11 countries
- £4 monthly fee to maintain the account
- £130 cashback when you switch to the Private Current Account
* Not all cash machines allow you to withdraw £1,500 in one transaction so you may need to take out your money in multiple transactions
† You don’t pay the 2.95% foreign currency conversion fee when you use Santander-branded cash machines in Germany, Spain, Poland, Portugal, Argentina, Chile, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, USA and Brazil.
A premium bank account created exclusively for individuals with...
Saving or investments over
A gross annual income over
Account holders also need to pay in at least £500 a month and set up two or more active Direct Debits
Global currency accounts.
As well as sterling, you can choose to hold US dollar and euro accounts through Santander International and Cater Allen.
Cashback on bills and purchases.
Private banking clients enjoy up to 3% cashback on selected household bills and up to 15% cashback with selected premium retailers.
One of our core team will be happy to discuss your unique needs from a private bank
Information correct as at 13 September 2021.
One of our core team will be happy to discuss your unique needs from a private bank.